1. Manshack Ltd complies with the principles of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which comes into effect on May 25th 2018, when dealing with all data received from visitors to the site.
2. We only hold the data necessary to offer services provided on our website.
3. We only hold personal data for as long as necessary. Once data is no longer needed it is deleted from our files.
4. For administrative reasons email subscription data may be passed to and stored securely with third party service providers located outside the EEA (European Economic Area).
5. We never sell, rent or exchange mailing lists.
6. We may however share commercial and technical data with our partners where a customer has accessed and used our website via a site belonging to one of our partners. However, such information will also be subject to our partners’ privacy policies.
7. We never send bulk unsolicited emails, (popularly known as Spam) to email addresses.
8. We may send emails to existing customers or prospective customers who have enquired or registered with us, regarding products or services directly provided by us.
9. All emails sent by us will be clearly marked as originating from us. All such emails will also include clear instructions on how unsubscribe from our email service and any future emails. Such instructions will either include a link to a page to unsubscribe or a valid email address to which you should reply, with “unsubscribe” as the email subject heading.
Our contact details are as follows:
Unit 27 Roman Way
Email: Manshack Ltd
Telephone: 01522 700699
Mobile No: 07809 865427
VAT Registration No: 253993959
Company Reg. No: 10424737